Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Nov 6, 2007

Cold As Fire, Hot As Ice

So, I have the new Britney Spears CD. Blackout. I like it, I do. Seriously. Stop laughing! Give it a listen. Anyway, one of the songs is my title. And I don't get it. What in the hell do you mean Cold As Fire, Hot As Ice? I take that to mean that you're not very hot and your not very cool. You're insulting yourself. It's crazy.


I'm getting sick again. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection or something. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.


Anyway, moving on. A lot of my blogging friends are doing the daily blog posting thingie this month. Kudos to them. I would have liked to participate, but lets face it, I would have blown it. I'm not the greatest blog poster ever. Oh well! Happy writing bloggers!


On the work front, I don't know any more than I knew yesterday. (Sorry Jeffy!) I'm still doing the EVERYTHING job. What's the everything job you ask? Well, it's the job that gets to do everything that nobody else a. wants to, b. can, or c. hasn't thought of doing. My co-worker is keeping tick marks on his whiteboard for me. Everytime I lose my mind, he puts a tick up. When I go into Defcon Angry, he uses a red marker. That is so sad, I think.


Before I go, The Office is funny. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home