Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Oct 14, 2007

Still Feels Good

So last night I went to the Jason Aldean/Rascal Flatts concert. It was awesome! It was the first time I've ever seen Rascal Flatts in concert. I've always heard they put on a good show, but I didn't expect it to be THAT good. Kathy and I had craptastic seats, but that's ok. We were in section 302, literally 3 rows in front of the VERY LAST ROW! We were lucky to even get tickets though! Anyway, I took a ton of video and I'm trying to figure out how to get it posted on youtube. (Help, anyone?) But, in the meantime, here are a few pictures.






P.S. I don't have TB! Yay!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Oh yeah this concert was awesome! I was there too in section 117. Our seats were opposite your pics and down lower. I also posted about it today!

10/14/2007 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home