Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Oct 11, 2007

Bump Watch 2007

Not THAT kind of bump. A TB bump! I had a TB test today. Apparently, the great state of Missouri lets you read your own TB test. On Saturday or Sunday, I will be diagnosing myself (or NOT diagnosing myself) with Tuberculosis! Get excited! Apparently, the folks frown on volunteers with TB working with the children's at the said's hospital.


The poke hurt. I whimpered a little, and then the nice nurse gave me a cute kid bandaid. I swear that made it feel better! I keep checking it to see if I have a bump yet. Like every ten minutes or so I'll have a big bump! NOT!


Anyway, that was the biggest action my day saw! Woo! Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home