Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Nov 5, 2007

Yummy Yummy Yummy

Tacos in my tummy! We hit up the Mexican grocery store on Saturday and tonight we had yummy tacos. Wheee!


This morning started out great! Then I got to work. And my day went to shit. Typical. We had a "merger" meeting today. We found out that our current VP of my division in our legacy firm, will NOT be the VP for the new firm. No, the VP for the new firm is obviously from the firm that bought us. OF COURSE HE IS! Duh. Oh sweet job gods. Please shine down on me and either let me know what my job is going to be, or bring me a new, kickass, high paying job that I love. Maybe? Please!


Well, I'm going to take my tummy full of tacos and finish watching this movie, and then I'm going to get crackin on some work I brought home. Because I am so. fucking. dedicated. Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home