Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Oct 24, 2007

Shoot, Girrrrrl!

So, obviously I'm back from Chicago. (Boo-hiss!) I had a fab time with my cousins. Adam and Joe are my favorite Chi-townians! We laughed (a lot), ate, drank, danced, laughed more, hung out on Michigan Ave, ate more, danced more, laughed more. I got to see Josh & Linda again, and that was nice too. I had every intention on blogging while I was there, but honestly, I was too freaking busy. I did keep a little journal, and I will post those entries as soon as I drag myself out of this warm bed I'm lying in. In the meantime, I do have some pictures. There are more pictures, but quite honestly, I cannot pull myself from playing Second Life to pull them off the camera. Yeah, I suck. Suck it.


Cousins!


Me & Joe @ Sidetrax


Me & Josh


Adam in charge! Bitch!


Joe, me, Adam


Joe & I @ Roscoe's


Joe & Maria - - I mean Linda!


Adam & I at Sidetrax


My Two Favorite Chicagoians (whatever!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW DARE YOU!

10/25/2007 02:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home