Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Nov 4, 2007

A Good Weekend

This is the first weekend I've had in a long time where I've felt productive at the end. I hung out with friends, did laundry, got some sleep, watched some movies, did some homework, went grocery shopping, ate good food, and got some work done. Good stuff. I'm actually refreshed and ready to face a new week of merger related gooeyness!


This weekend, I'm going to CoMo to hang out with my lovely sister at the last Mizzou home game of the year. Looking forward to that too.


Oh, AND we're having dinner with some friends we haven't seen in a while this week too. I'm stay optimistic for a good week.


I hope I'll blog more this week too. Since my homework is done, I should have more time.


I hope you all have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home