Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Oct 27, 2007

Shittybrickles!

So, I'm sitting here typing this on my laptop, while I'm also monitoring my second life. Second life, you ask? Yes. THAT Second Life. I'm freaking addicted. (Thanks Adam.) Food? Forget it! Drink? Forget it! Bathroom? I can hold it! It's all about the Lidens$! Sheeit. Now I get it. I'm a freak!


While I'm a little preoccupied with SL, I still have time to let you all know what I'm upset about today. I've been on this box many times before, but I cannot just let it go. Why in the hell do we continuously keep lowering the standards of the world just "because." Why? Why is it ok to just deal with it because it's the norm? I'm sick of it. I'm fighting mad! FIGHTING MAD! I refuse to stoop down to society's low bar. I want the bar high. I want to miss the bar sometimes! I want accurate, real time information that can be applied to my career. Not everyone is the same. Believe it or not, there are some really worthless people in this world. There are also some really stellar people in this world. They deserve to be paid more than the worthless people. They do. There are also average people in this world. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH AVERAGE. Just accept it. Stop making us all stupid with your low bar of bullshit that you try to push on everyone. Stop drinking the kool-aid, people. Stop it right now!


As you can see, I'm frustrated. I want to be challenged. I'm tired of mundane. I'm tired of being told that I only need to do what's needed. I don't want to just do what's needed. I want to do more. I want to be more productive than that. Am I the only one? I cannot possibly be the only person alive that wants a high standard. Can I? Somebody?


Anyway, so since I've been back from Chicago, I've been extremely busy (yeah, yeah, what's new?) but, if I can get past this coming week, I think I'll get it back together, mentally. I hope. I have too much to do before Thursday. It doesn't help that I'm addicted to SL. Shitty. I think sometimes it would be much easier to quit everything, and become a gangsta. I think I'd make a good gangasta! I'm resourceful. And, I'm quick. Oh, and I can lean like a cholo! Bonus!


Okay, well, Chris is on his way back with a gyro for moi. So, I'm going to finish buying SL clothes, and then eat, and then sleep. Because, oh, did I mention? I'm going on 3 hours of sleep. Why? 2 words. I doubt I need to tell you.


Peas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home