Dana's Thoughts

my blog about everyday stuff, stuff that happens, stuff that bugs me, stuff I'm doing...all kinds of stuff.

Apr 15, 2004

I just made the most excellent salad I've made in a long time. It was so good. Spinach is good. So are green onions.


Tonight I need to go to Office Depot to look a paper. Yes, I said to /look/ at paper. I need to find a paper to print a book on at work. Well, like 200 books. Then, I'm going to Hallmark to buy Mother's Day cards. I used to be so on top of holiday cards and everyone loved me, now I've fallen behind and people don't love me anymore. Sad situation I tell you.


I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. We're going to a baseball game. Woot! We have most excellent seats. Woot. Right on 3rd base, 7 rows back. Woot.


I need to switch laundry now and then go. Who will it be tonight? Kwame or Bill? (Bill!) More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home